Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Celebrating Life

This is my latest video.. it is a compilation of a few photos I have taken over the past couple of years.

Someone said to me that people generally only celebrate life when the subject dies, but I think we have every reason to celebrate life every day of our lives. Celebrating because we are still alive and can enjoy all the natural beauty that surrounds us.

There are so many bad things that happen in this world and I do not want to be dragged down by that.

I find that when I take notice of the positive and happy things around us, I am a more cheerful person and the stresses of the day seem insignificant. Life is good and every day of your life is a special occasion.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Maharaja Expresss said...

Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it. Good Luck for his future ahead! Maharaja Express